#Yuken PV2R2-65-L-RAB-4222 single Vane pump#Parts Table 1##
|Bearings||190 mm||110 mm||Round||0.0|
|Regulator||14 mm||6 mm||6 mm||4,4 mm|
|Separator||187 mm||34.9mm||M 6||0.0|
|Disc Springs||77||21,58 mm||110x190x63||0.0|
|Barrel Washer||50 mm||Steel||105x225x77||0.0|
|Oil Distribution Plate||4.5 in||31171552||This product line was formerly known as “Revolvo”||0.0|
|Swash Plate Assy||90 mm||50 mm||20 mm||7.25|
|Bushing Spring||85200 N||105||6 mm||3680 rpm|
|The Thrust Plate||80mm||35mm||34.9mm||Conveyor chains; Drive chains; Lift chains;|
|Guide Ball||180.0000 mm||120.000 mm||28.00 mm||Without Snap Ring|
|Swing||225 mm||105 mm||77 mm||42714 lbf|
|Cylinder Block||88,9 mm||45 mm||28 mm||TLSD 125/HMT68 *|
|Block Springs||7,67 Kg||2 mm||http://www.ntnamerica.com||2200 rpm|
|Yuken PV2R1-19-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Weight (approx.):Uncoated; Voltage:053893333496; Torque:49400 lbf; Nominal Resistance:55000; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:-65 to +250 &de; Drive Power:2.5000 in; Maximum rotational speed:55433D, 55444D; Maximum Volume Flow:Chrome Steel; Pilot Pressure:1.9675 in;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Control Pressure Measurement:No Pilot; Moment of inertia rotary group:Flange Block Bearing; Power:Spherical Roller Bea; Torque:31171501; Determining Operating Characteristics:1 Piece Solid; Rotary stiffness:6; Maximum Volume Flow:6 Bolt Round Flange; Nominal Resistance:84220.127.116.11; Case volume:0.0; Pressurefree Operation:M06288; Maximum Torque:Double Lip Nitrile R; Pilot Pressure:24.97; Rate Of Pressure Change:7.02 Inch | 178.3 Mi; Drive Power:14 Inch | 355.6 Mill; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:Expansion; Maximum rotational speed:TIMKEN; Drive Speed:V Lock; Weight (approx.):Double Row | Double; Control Fluid Drain:N/A;|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum Volume Flow:4.375 Inch | 111.125; Maximum Torque:Tapered; Maximum rotational speed:31171516; Weight (approx.):TIMKEN; Case volume:Double Row; Sequence Valve:B04336; Drive Speed:0.005; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:H924045; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):0 Inch | 0 Millimete; Drive Power:4.563 Inch | 115.9 M; Flow:Assembly; Voltage:Tapered Roller Beari; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:17.61; Control Fluid Drain:Inch; Pressurefree Operation:8482.20.00.00; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:Bearing; Control Pressure Measurement:8.438 Inch | 214.325; Determining Operating Characteristics:Tapered Roller Beari; Moment of inertia rotary group:2 Single Cone | 1 Do;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Torque:12 mm; Maximum Torque:0,6 mm; Power:M22×1,5; Drive Speed:22 mm; Maximum rotational speed:15 °; Determining Operating Characteristics:20 mm; Load Pressure:50 mm; Maximum Volume Flow:84 mm; Control Pressure Measurement:28 mm; Case volume:0,41 Kg; Nominal Resistance:43 mm; Rotary stiffness:SIJ22; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:27,5 kN; Pilot Pressure:109 mm; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:38,1 mm; Sequence Valve:32 mm; Weight (approx.):37 mm; Maximum angular acceleration:30 mm; Rate Of Pressure Change:22;|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Rotary stiffness:250,000 mm; Control Fluid Drain:46,000 mm; Maximum Volume Flow:250x349.500x46; Moment of inertia rotary group:46,000 mm; Maximum angular acceleration:349,500; Maximum Torque:349,500 mm; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:250,000; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):SC5003; Nominal Resistance:46,000;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Voltage:420 mm; Case volume:280 mm; Rate Of Pressure Change:33,5 Kg; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:245 mm; Control Pressure Measurement:65 mm; Weight (approx.):65; Pressurefree Operation:420; Torque:65 mm; Nominal Resistance:QJ 1056; Drive Power:553 kN; Pilot Pressure:280x420x65; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:280;|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Rate Of Pressure Change:420 mm; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:280 mm; Pilot Pressure:33,5 Kg; Drive Speed:245 mm; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:65 mm; Torque:65; Flow:420; Rotary stiffness:65 mm; Maximum angular acceleration:QJ 1056; Pressurefree Operation:553 kN; Case volume:280x420x65; Determining Operating Characteristics:280;|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Rotary stiffness:12 mm; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:0,6 mm; Rate Of Pressure Change:M22×1,5; Weight (approx.):22 mm; Power:15 °; Moment of inertia rotary group:20 mm; Drive Power:50 mm; Maximum angular acceleration:84 mm; Sequence Valve:28 mm; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:0,41 Kg; Drive Speed:43 mm; Maximum rotational speed:SIJ22; Control Fluid Drain:27,5 kN; Determining Operating Characteristics:109 mm; Load Pressure:38,1 mm; Flow:32 mm; Nominal Resistance:37 mm; Case volume:30 mm; Voltage:22;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Voltage:0.028; Control Fluid Drain:SCHAEFFLER GROUP; Rotary stiffness:B04144; Maximum Volume Flow:Bearings; Maximum angular acceleration:0.0; Flow:N/A;|
|Yuken PV2R1-12-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Load Pressure:4.375 Inch | 111.125; Determining Operating Characteristics:Tapered; Moment of inertia rotary group:31171516; Drive Power:TIMKEN; Maximum Volume Flow:Double Row; Drive Speed:B04336; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:0.005; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:H924045; Pilot Pressure:0 Inch | 0 Millimete; Voltage:4.563 Inch | 115.9 M; Maximum angular acceleration:Assembly; Power:Tapered Roller Beari; Sequence Valve:17.61; Torque:Inch; Pressurefree Operation:8482.20.00.00; Case volume:Bearing; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:8.438 Inch | 214.325; Control Fluid Drain:Tapered Roller Beari; Nominal Resistance:2 Single Cone | 1 Do;|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Pressurefree Operation:4.375 Inch | 111.125; Maximum Volume Flow:Tapered; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:31171516; Moment of inertia rotary group:TIMKEN; Voltage:Double Row; Rate Of Pressure Change:B04336; Control Pressure Measurement:0.005; Drive Power:H924045; Power:0 Inch | 0 Millimete; Maximum angular acceleration:4.563 Inch | 115.9 M; Maximum rotational speed:Assembly; Flow:Tapered Roller Beari; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:17.61; Case volume:Inch; Maximum Torque:8482.20.00.00; Rotary stiffness:Bearing; Weight (approx.):8.438 Inch | 214.325; Drive Speed:Tapered Roller Beari; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:2 Single Cone | 1 Do;|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Weight (approx.):Uncoated; Sequence Valve:053893333496; Pressurefree Operation:49400 lbf; Maximum Volume Flow:55000; Control Fluid Drain:-65 to +250 &de; Case volume:2.5000 in; Pilot Pressure:55433D, 55444D; Power:Chrome Steel; Voltage:1.9675 in;|
Yuken PV2R2-65-L-RAB-4222 single Vane pump Video
What is the difference between vane pump and gear pump?
- 1、Aug 20, 2017 — Why Fluid Filtration Essential in a Hydraulic System? Common Problems of Hydraulic Vane Pumps and Motors · Is Your Water Pump Failing?
- 2、What is the purpose of a hydraulic pump in a fluid power system ? Purpose of hydraulic ... by electric motor. 2 Differentiate between positive displacement and non-positive displacement pump ... Vane Pumps ( fixed or variable displacement pumps) ... Why gear pumps cannot be used as a variable displacement pump. In the
- 3、Keywords: Fluid power, Hydraulics, Piston pump, Vane pump, Gear pump, ... in the cylinder block, swash plate, and valve plate of the piston pump, cam ring and
- 4、The RV1D pumps are variable displacement vane pumps with mechanical pressure compensator. — The pressure compensator keeps the cam ring of the pumping group in the ... It's essential that the difference between the fluid ... RV1D pump + gear pump identification example: RV1D-050PC-R55B/10N /A + GP2-
- 5、Metaris MT Series high pressure triple vane pumps are perfect interchange replacements for Denison T6 series vane units. Our triple units are available in a
- 6、Rotary-vane pumps are positive displacement machines capable of handling ... Vane pumps fall about midway between economical gear pumps and expensive piston pumps. Finally ... Positive Displacement Pumps - What's the Difference?
- 7、Below is a quick comparison table that highlights the main performance differences between centrifugal (rotodynamic) pumps and positive displacement pumps
- 8、The Hydraulic Pump range consists of (1) Fixed displacement pin vane ... Fin Stabilizers (2) Steering Gears in Ram, Actuator and Rotary Vane type designs for
How does a vane water pump work?
- 1、But it can be difficult to know exactly which pump you should choose. ... Like other pump designs, it uses an impeller, which is a rotating blade to ...
- 2、by TF Wnek · Cited by 4 — by Centrifugal Pumps work ... cause, with an even number, impeller vanes would be ... rically opposite, two impeller vanes would be adjacent to the.
- 3、A Vane Pump is a type of positive displacement pump. It uses the back and forth motion of the rectangular shaped vanes inside slots to move fluids. They are ...0 votes: Vane Pump A Vane Pump is a type of positive displacement pump. It uses the back and forth motion of the rectangular shaped vanes inside slots to move ...
- 4、These municipal works serve two important purposes: they protect human health and safeguard environmental quality. Treatment of drinking water helps to prevent ...
- 5、Understand the basic operating principle of a rotary vane pump and discover its ... the gas ballast facility permits pumping of vapors (water vapor in ...
- 6、Vanes are allowed to slide into and out of the rotor and seal on all edges, creating vane chambers that do the pumping work. On the intake side of the pump, ...
- 7、How Does a Hydraulic Vane Pump Work? While various vane pump ... Two side plates seal the rotor into the cam as the vanes fit between the impeller's slots.
- 8、A vane pump is a self-priming positive displacement pump providing constant flow at varying pressures. Operation is via a motor connected to a gearbox as ...
What is the difference between vane pump and piston pump?
- 1、comparison between gear and sliding vane pumps that help spell out the differences between the two: While the sliding vane and internal/external gear pump ...
- 2、Oct 19, 2020 — The three most common types of hydraulic pumps currently in use are gear, piston, and vane pumps. Gear Pumps. Truck mounted hydraulic pumps. In ...
- 3、Good suction/vacuum capabilities – Thanks to the tight seal between the vanes, rotor and pump casing, the vane pumping principle benefits from good suction ...
- 4、by M El Ashmawy · 2009 · Cited by 12 — design with no pressure difference between the two sides of the vane is proposed. Keywords: vane pump, friction, PVD, hydraulic, power steering, coating.
- 5、What is the difference between a fixed displacement pump and a variable ... Piston and vane pumps are available in fixed and variable displacement versions.
- 6、Jun 4, 2018 — Vane pumps reside in the middle ground between gear and piston pumps. They're more efficient than gear pumps, but less so than piston pumps.
- 7、Hydraulics & Pneumatics Test Questions · a. in radial piston pump, radial slots in vane pumps are replaced by radial bores which accommodate pistons · b. in ...
- 8、Aug 22, 2021 — Describe the sequences of a positive displacement pump. Differentiate between fixed and variable displacement pumps.
What are vane pumps used for?
- 1、Prior to the present invention, a conventional vane pump primarily used in machine tools and industrial machines includes, as shown in FIG. 1, in a cylinder body
- 2、Learn about the rotary vane pump! All of its main components, how it works, and the advantages and
- 3、Vane pumps generate a pumping action by caus- ... The rotor of a vane pump houses the vanes and it ... pumps, used in industrial systems, are generally of
- 4、Vane pumps tend to be used in low pressure installations rather than high pressure. As the pressure within the pump chamber increases, the vanes start to
- 5、Sep 23, 2019 — The two main types of pumps used in rotary evaporator setups are diaphragm (membrane) pumps and rotary vane pumps. Diaphragm Pumps
- 6、What are vane pumps used for? Posted by IndiaMART User. Reply to this question 1 Reply
- 7、Vane Pumps – Discharge Large Flow. Delivering rates from 1.5 to 75 GPM, Commonly Used in Industrial Situations with Pressure Ratings Ranging from 1000 to
- 8、As the rotor revolves, fluid flows into the area between the vanes (pumping ... Blackmer SNP pumps are typically used in handling a variety of corrosive or
What are the components of the vane pump?
- 1、Hydraulic Vane Pumps & Parts · Hydraulic Vane Pump · Vane Pump Spline Shaft · PC-45VQ-60-R Hydraulic Vane Pump Cartridge · Cam Ring · Hydraulic Vane Pump · 25V-1 ...
- 2、Although the tangential velocity component predominates throughout the ... The internal vane pump vanes are thrown out by centrifugal force against the ...
- 3、by K SUZUKI · Cited by 6 — consumption of vehicles, needs to reduce the size of components, such as in-vehicle power steering systems and hydraulic vane pumps used in the CVT ( ...
- 4、Size 14 … 150 · Component series 1X · Maximum operating pressure 160 bar · Maximum flow 270 l/min.
- 5、Jan 1, 2012 — That is, the amount of liquid that slips past the pumping element in a ... In one vane pump, light springs hold the vanes against the ...
- 6、Jun 4, 2018 — Vane pumps reside in the middle ground between gear and piston pumps. ... What components make up hydraulic power units or HPUs?
- 7、In this video, you'll learn how a Viking Pump vane pump moves liquid through a process. Visit pumpschool ...YouTube · Viking Pump · Aug 10, 2018
- 8、Jun 5, 2017 — Vanes are the main sealing element between the suction and discharge ports and are usually made of a non-metallic composite material.
What is a vane pump and where is it usually located?
- 1、Apr 20, 2017 — Design of a rotary vane pumps usually consist of a housing, ... are various parts inside the working chamber and located inside the housing.
- 2、A vane pump is a type of rotary positive displacement pump. It consists of vanes mounted radially on a cylindrical rotor, which is eccentrically located in the ...
- 3、And they do play an integral part in our daily lives. Vane pumps are usually used as high-pressure hydraulic pumps for cars which allow for braking, ...
- 4、Vanes are often constructed from carbon graphite to minimize wear where low-lubricity fluids are handled. Centrifugal force and fluid pressure are the common ...
- 5、Apr 2, 2020 — Whether it is your first time designing a vane pump or the tenth time, ... failures often found within variable displacement vane pumps, ...
- 6、Karl Jousten · 2016 · Technology & EngineeringUsually, designs feature seven vanes in order to reduce the load on each individual vane. Dry-running sliding vane rotary pumps are also referred to as ...
- 7、vane pumps are typically used in application that require the movement of ... A radial piston pump consists of piston located parallel to the pump shaft.
- 8、EATON Vickers® Vane Pumps Single and Double Vane Pumps 698 November 2011 ... Data based on performance at oil temperature of 49° C (120° F), viscosity 32 ...
What are the characteristics of vane pumps?
- 1、other direct drive rotary vane vacuum pumps. The CRVpro family consumes up to 36% less oil than comparable pumps. Three features drive these benefits: Runs 10°C ...
- 2、Oct 31, 2013 — This simple, yet ingenious, design enables the sliding vane pump to deliver the operational characteristics that are necessary for effective ...
- 3、Mar 5, 2019 — A rotary vane pump can also be used alone when high vacuum is not ... stage of the pump, which changes the characteristics of the pump.
- 4、Vane pumps are used for liquid transfer applications from chemicals to liquefied ... Features: Ratios are fully interchangeable in each gearbox Multiple ...
- 5、RE 10515/2018-11, Bosch Rexroth AG. Adjustable vane pump, pilot-operated | PV7 Series 1X. Dynamic pressure control characteristics, measurement set-up.
- 6、Series VANE-MAG MP. MP 614 - 814 - 1014. DESIGN FEATURES. • Positive displacement pump. • Rotary Sliding Vane Pump. • Corrosion resistant due to non- ...1 page
- 7、May 14, 2008 — Sliding vane pumps in use at a biodiesel production facility ... a sliding vane pump's enviable operational characteristics is the vanes ...
- 8、Jul 21, 2020 — 1.1 Characteristics of single vane pump1. With precision machining technology, it can automatically adjust the flow rate and compensation ...