#Yuken PV2R2-47-F-LAB-4222 single Vane pump#Parts Table 1##
|Swash Plate Assy||870 mm||530 mm||636 Kg||272 mm|
|Rod||47 mm||20 mm||0,204 Kg||14 mm|
|Swing||130 mm||75 mm||320 kN||25 mm|
|Housings Casings||16 mm||7.20 in||6.4 lb||6,200 rpm|
|Oil Distribution Disc Plug||3,500 rpm||0.625 in||0.023||500 r/min|
|Servo Piston||3800 r/min||21,6 kN||-||20 mm|
|Piston Sets||2.79||21,6 kN||Mounted Bearing||685 mm|
|Pump Right Rotating Group||2.0472 in||1.0000 in||260 kN||20 mm|
|Ball Guides||150 mm||70 mm||3.100 kg||35 mm|
|Spindle||138 mm||C3||23 lb||685 mm|
|Valve Plates||200 mm||110 mm||870 mm||38 mm|
|Bushing Spring||150 mm||70 mm||Floating Steel Ring||51 mm|
|Separator||670 r/min||3.16 in||141 mm||260,000 N|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Control Fluid Drain:1/2 Inch; Drive Speed:UC210-30; Maximum Volume Flow:4.375 Inch | 111.13; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:4; Maximum Torque:Inch; Flow:Contact Seal; Pilot Pressure:Flange Block Bearing; Maximum rotational speed:8418.104.22.168; Nominal Resistance:Set Screw; Determining Operating Characteristics:Single Row | Spheric; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:Bearing; Load Pressure:5.51; Rotary stiffness:0.0; Power:No Pilot; Weight (approx.):31171501; Control Pressure Measurement:2.626; Pressurefree Operation:Flanged; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:Ball Bearing; Torque:Cast Iron;|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Control Pressure Measurement:250,000 mm; Pressurefree Operation:46,000 mm; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:250x349.500x46; Maximum angular acceleration:46,000 mm; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:349,500; Determining Operating Characteristics:349,500 mm; Maximum Torque:250,000; Moment of inertia rotary group:SC5003; Rate Of Pressure Change:46,000;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Displacement, geometric, per revolution:Cylindrical Bore; Control Fluid Drain:1.969 Inch | 50 Mill; Rotary stiffness:7310B; Torque:Bearing; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):100 mm; Nominal Resistance:2 mm; Pressurefree Operation:No; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:1 mm; Voltage:Ball Bearing; Drive Power:0.0; Rate Of Pressure Change:8422.214.171.124; Control Pressure Measurement:50MM Bore; 110MM Out; Sequence Valve:No; Maximum Volume Flow:N/A; Flow:B00308; Moment of inertia rotary group:1 mm; Load Pressure:2 mm; Pilot Pressure:2 mm; Maximum Torque:110 mm; Determining Operating Characteristics:Angular Contact Ball;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Voltage:Uncoated; Rate Of Pressure Change:053893333496; Maximum Torque:49400 lbf; Flow:55000; Control Fluid Drain:-65 to +250 &de; Nominal Resistance:2.5000 in; Maximum angular acceleration:55433D, 55444D; Load Pressure:Chrome Steel; Moment of inertia rotary group:1.9675 in;|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Load Pressure:N/A; Determining Operating Characteristics:SKF; Maximum Volume Flow:0.0; Rotary stiffness:713649300; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:Bearings; Weight (approx.):B00234; Torque:0.661; Moment of inertia rotary group:VKBA 1460; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:CX118; Nominal Resistance:5024;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Control Pressure Measurement:Uncoated; Voltage:053893333496; Drive Speed:49400 lbf; Maximum Volume Flow:55000; Case volume:-65 to +250 &de; Weight (approx.):2.5000 in; Moment of inertia rotary group:55433D, 55444D; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):Chrome Steel; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:1.9675 in;|
|Yuken PV2R1-19-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Load Pressure:12 mm; Power:0,6 mm; Nominal Resistance:M22×1,5; Maximum Volume Flow:22 mm; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):15 °; Maximum angular acceleration:20 mm; Torque:50 mm; Drive Speed:84 mm; Pressurefree Operation:28 mm; Determining Operating Characteristics:0,41 Kg; Control Pressure Measurement:43 mm; Flow:SIJ22; Pilot Pressure:27,5 kN; Maximum Torque:109 mm; Drive Power:38,1 mm; Moment of inertia rotary group:32 mm; Case volume:37 mm; Weight (approx.):30 mm; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:22;|
|Yuken PV2R1-12-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Case volume:4.375 Inch | 111.125; Control Pressure Measurement:Tapered; Maximum Volume Flow:31171516; Voltage:TIMKEN; Control Fluid Drain:Double Row; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:B04336; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:0.005; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):H924045; Pilot Pressure:0 Inch | 0 Millimete; Maximum Torque:4.563 Inch | 115.9 M; Weight (approx.):Assembly; Load Pressure:Tapered Roller Beari; Rotary stiffness:17.61; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:Inch; Power:8482.20.00.00; Rate Of Pressure Change:Bearing; Moment of inertia rotary group:8.438 Inch | 214.325; Sequence Valve:Tapered Roller Beari; Drive Speed:2 Single Cone | 1 Do;|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Weight (approx.):250,000 mm; Pilot Pressure:46,000 mm; Sequence Valve:250x349.500x46; Voltage:46,000 mm; Case volume:349,500; Maximum rotational speed:349,500 mm; Power:250,000; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:SC5003; Moment of inertia rotary group:46,000;|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Voltage:Uncoated; Drive Speed:053893333496; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):49400 lbf; Load Pressure:55000; Maximum rotational speed:-65 to +250 &de; Control Fluid Drain:2.5000 in; Determining Operating Characteristics:55433D, 55444D; Drive Power:Chrome Steel; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:1.9675 in;|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Control Fluid Drain:31171504; Power:C3-Loose; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:No; Load Pressure:0.894; Pilot Pressure:B00308; Weight (approx.):Single Row Ball Bear; Flow:Ball; Maximum Volume Flow:4.0; Rotary stiffness:No; Nominal Resistance:0.866 Inch | 22 Mill; Maximum rotational speed:84126.96.36.199; Torque:Metric; Determining Operating Characteristics:NACHI; Maximum angular acceleration:N/A; Pressurefree Operation:ABEC 1 | ISO P0; Maximum Torque:Open; Case volume:1.97; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:85MM Bore; 130MM Out; Control Pressure Measurement:5.118 Inch | 130 Mil; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):6017 C3 BN;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Control Pressure Measurement:31171504; Maximum rotational speed:C3-Loose; Control Fluid Drain:No; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:0.894; Drive Speed:B00308; Pressurefree Operation:Single Row Ball Bear; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:Ball; Maximum Torque:4.0; Case volume:No; Voltage:0.866 Inch | 22 Mill; Maximum Volume Flow:84188.8.131.52; Flow:Metric; Pilot Pressure:NACHI; Rate Of Pressure Change:N/A; Power:ABEC 1 | ISO P0; Sequence Valve:Open; Weight (approx.):1.97; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:85MM Bore; 130MM Out; Determining Operating Characteristics:5.118 Inch | 130 Mil; Maximum angular acceleration:6017 C3 BN;|
Yuken PV2R2-47-F-LAB-4222 single Vane pump Video
What are vane pumps used for?
- 1、When the chamber gets smaller due to the compressed air a pressure is produced at the outlet (6). We can deliver pumps for pressure and for vacuum. For vacuum
- 2、The vanes slide on slots in the rotor. Vane pumps are used for lube oil service and transfer, tank stripping, bilge, and in general, for handling lighter viscous
- 3、Rotary vane pumps are a type of positive displacement pump. This type of pump is often used in hydraulic systems, for aeration (pumping air) and for vacuum
- 4、causes of destruction of these hydraulic vane pumps and motors in service. ... When a pump is used on a very fast pressure cycling machine, attention should be
- 5、A rotary vane vacuum pump is an oil-sealed rotary displacement pump. ... and uses the displaced gas to vent the pumping system in order to prevent oil from
- 6、Nov 11, 2019 — Air Rotary Vane pumps are commonly used as high-pressure hydraulic pumps and in automobiles, including supercharging, power-steering,
- 7、Oct 19, 2020 — PDF | For years, gear and gerotor type pumps have been common in Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT). In their efforts to improve
- 8、Sliding Vane Pumps are positive displacement pumps. Well suited for many ... Cavitation Line. Rotary vane pumps used for high vapor pressure liquids
How does a vane water pump work?
- 1、How does a vane vacuum pump work? ... Rotary vane vacuum pump works on a positive-displacement pumping principle. The design consists of a rotor, which is mounted ...
- 2、They work on the principle of an eccentrically supported rotor, rotating within a block and with two or more movable vanes. All Pfeiffer Vacuum rotary vane ...
- 3、Jun 29, 2018 — This is similar to how gear pumps work, but there is one set of vanes – versus a pair of gears – on a rotating cartridge in the pump housing. As ...
- 4、by T Johnson · 2001 · Cited by 4 — able-volume flexible-impeller and vane ... Centrifugal water pumps use an electric ... ing but should not be run dry more than a few seconds or the impeller ...
- 5、Dec 9, 2019 — ... and can cause damage to your impeller while slowing down the job you need your pump for in the first place. How do you avoid cavitation?
- 6、rotary vane vacuum pump and vacuum blower. ... Some of the common problems faced in vacuum systems could be on account of the following major factors:.
- 7、by Y Lu · 2011 · Cited by 6 — Working as a hydraulic fluid, physicochemical properties of pure water are different from that of mineral oil. There are some factors which ...
- 8、increasing use of water which many-a-times had ... oil devices and industries that have to do with ... The working principles of rotating vane pump.
What are the components of the vane pump?
- 1、The standard configuration includes a brush or brushless DC motor, but AC motors are available as well upon request. The internal parts… Flow Rate (Min), Flow ...
- 2、Jul 7, 2020 — Rotary vane pump Components. Eurobalt Engineering specializes in manufacturing metal components by using various technologies such as casting, ...
- 3、Results 1 - 6 of 28 — Use genuine Agilent replacement parts to maintain your Agilent rotary vane pump. Unlike aftermarket products, genuine Agilent replacement ...
- 4、Rotary Vane Pumps Repair Kits and Parts · Edwards Repair Kits · Alcatel/ Adixen Repair Kits and Parts · Welch Vacuum Pump Repair Kits · Leybold Vacuum Pump Repair ...
- 5、Vane Pump Overview. While vane pumps can handle moderate viscosity liquids, ... Shaft Seal - Component mechanical seals, industry-standard cartridge.
- 6、MOCAREEL®, the new Rotary Vane Pump represents ... ODE Rotary Vane Pumps are designed to guarantee ... is designed to assure components longer life.
- 7、How does a Rotary Vane Pump Work? Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Explanation of Parts and Components. [Click on image to enlarge] Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps, ...
- 8、The pumping group is composed of a cartridge type compact element that contains the rotor, the vanes, the cam ring and the head disks.
What is the difference between vane pump and piston pump?
- 1、You can also bleed air from a release point in the hydraulic system. When internal components like veins and pistons get stuck, inefficiencies and noises begin ...
- 2、Jan 20, 2015 — Larger diaphragm pumps are also available to use with rotary evaporators or vacuum ovens. Care should be taken when choosing a Diaphragm Pump on ...
- 3、The difference between gear pump and vane pump · 1. All are reversed-type positive displacement pumps with certain self-priming capacity, but dry rotation is not ...
- 4、Sean Bennett · 2015 · Technology & EngineeringThere are two types: • Balanced • Unbalanced Balanced Vane Pumps In a balanced vane pump, the rotor turns within a stationary liner.
- 5、Sep 22, 2021 — Axial piston pumps can interchange between a pump and a motor in some ... A vane pump uses the back and forth movement of rectangle-shaped ...
- 6、While gear pumps are available in a wide range of displacement sizes and pressures, and they suit various machinery applications, piston pumps offer the ...
- 7、What is the difference between a fixed displacement pump and a variable ... Piston and vane pumps are available in fixed and variable displacement versions.
- 8、Rotary vane pumps are more complex than gear pumps, or piston pumps. The main body of the pump ... The medium enters the space between a pair of vanes.
What are the characteristics of vane pumps?
- 1、Industrial Vane Pumps. T7/T67/T6C. 2. Parker Hannifin. Denison Vane Pump Division. Vierzon - France. General characteristics .
- 2、Rotary-vane Pump Oil B. This vacuum pump oil has excellent viscosity characteristics. Its good chemical resistance, low vapor pressure as well as its better ...
- 3、other direct drive rotary vane vacuum pumps. The CRVpro family consumes up to 36% less oil than comparable pumps. Three features drive these benefits: Runs 10°C ...
- 4、Jan 31, 2015 — Sliding vane pumps for industrial applications offer the following features: • Self-adjusting sliding vanes which maximise pumping ...
- 5、fluid are equipped with sliding vane pump, and some are equipped with rotary vane pump (such ... characteristics, but there are a few drawbacks of.7 pages
- 6、bezares.com | tdz.com. 15. BH* SINGLE VANE PUMPS. BH*SINGLE VANE PUMP CHARACTERISTICS. TYPE. FLOW. SPEED. (rpm). PRESSURE. (Bar). Intermit.164 pages
- 7、On a sliding vane pump, the rotor is placed close to the wall of the cam so a ... special design features must be incorporated into the pump to counteract ...
- 8、What are the characteristics of a hydraulic pump? What symbols are used ... Piston and vane pumps are available in fixed and variable displacement versions.
What is a vane pump and where is it usually located?
- 1、Jan 20, 2015 — Rotary Vane pumps are able to achieve much lower vacuums than diaphragm pumps, so are often used in more demanding applications such as with ...
- 2、A rotary vane vacuum pump is an oil-sealed rotary displacement pump. ... The working chamber (5) is located inside the housing and is restricted by the ...
- 3、Reciprocating pumps include piston, plunger, and diaphragm types; ... A radial flow pump is commonly referred to as a straight centrifugal pump; ...
- 4、Sliding vane pumps have spring-loaded vanes that rotate inside the pump casing to move fluids. In a sliding vane pump an off-center rotor incorporates sets of ...
- 5、In the rotor's slot the sliding vanes are placed. The shape of this equipment is rectangular and spring is used to attach it with the slots. Spring is generally ...
- 6、A rotary vane pump is a positive-displacement pump that consists of vanes mounted to a rotor that rotates inside a cavity. In some cases these vanes can ...Dec 9, 2021 · Uploaded by Viking Pump
- 7、by M Rundo · 2019 · Cited by 13 — Usually, the main problem when a pump works in ... radial extension, while in a vane pump, the chambers are located at a constant diameter.
- 8、Vanes are often constructed from carbon graphite to minimize wear where low-lubricity fluids are handled. Centrifugal force and fluid pressure are the common ...
What is the difference between vane pump and gear pump?
- 1、This above question "What is the difference between vane pump and radial piston pump? ... MCQ: The rotation of gears in internal gear pump takes place in
- 2、At Pump Solutions we have a range of rotary vane pumps for automotive, ... They normally produce higher efficiencies compared to gear pumps and are generally ... provides an approximate constant flow at fixed speed, despite changes in the
- 3、Jun 5, 2017 — Vane pumps have a rotor with radial slots, which are positioned off-center… ... Vane pumps usually operate between 1,000 rpm and 1,750 rpm. ... Vane pumps have fixed end clearances on both sides of the rotor and vanes similar to external gear pumps. ... Viscous Liquids, Solids, Dry Prime, Diff. Pressure
- 4、Keywords: Fluid power, Hydraulics, Piston pump, Vane pump, Gear pump, ... in the cylinder block, swash plate, and valve plate of the piston pump, cam ring and
- 5、between a positive-displacement (PD) or centrifugal-style pump. While the majority of the world's pumping tasks ... Sliding vane and gear pumps are two of the most widely ... Comparison of Sliding Vane Pumps Vs. Internal Gear Pumps
- 6、Vane pump. Vane pumps operate according to the Positive displacement principle. The moving vanes, which are guided radially in a rotor and are supported in
- 7、The fluid then moves between the vanes, and is eventually forced out the discharge ... In some cases vane pumps present a good alternative to gear pumps for
- 8、A gear pump develops flow by carrying fluid between the teeth of two meshed gears. ... One-Tooth Difference. ... The metal vane pumps have characteristics similar to the gear pumps described above, but can be supplied with a method of