#Yuken PV2R2-47-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump#Parts Table 1##
|Ball Joint||28,575||38,1||900||Needle Roller Bearing|
|Variable Piston||58||72 mm||23134ejw33-timken||Ball Angular Contact|
|Back Plate||900 mm||1280 mm||280 mm||76 kN|
|Separator||1.378 Inch | 35 Millimeter||3.15 Inch | 80 Millimeter||1.374 Inch | 34.9 Millimeter||Ball Bearing|
|Disc Springs||3 Inch | 76.2 Millimeter||3.33 Inch | 84.582 Millimeter||4 Inch | 101.6 Millimeter||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Bearing Plate||3.15 Inch | 80 Millimeter||Open||1400||Spherical Plain|
|Block Springs||3.937 Inch | 100 Millimeter||5.906 Inch | 150 Millimeter||2.835 Inch | 72 Millimeter||Ball Bearing|
|Valve Plates||ABEC 7 | ISO P4||4142||Plain Spherical Rod End||Expansion|
|Set Plate||85 mm||150 mm||28 mm||4500|
|Drive Shaft||44,45 mm||82,931 mm||25,476 mm||17.61 mm|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Power:N/A; Load Pressure:SKF; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:0.0; Sequence Valve:713649300; Maximum angular acceleration:Bearings; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):B00234; Rate Of Pressure Change:0.661; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:VKBA 1460; Determining Operating Characteristics:CX118; Flow:5024;|
|Yuken PV2R1-12-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Moment of inertia rotary group:N/A; Maximum rotational speed:SKF; Control Fluid Drain:0.0; Rotary stiffness:713649300; Maximum Torque:Bearings; Determining Operating Characteristics:B00234; Flow:0.661; Torque:VKBA 1460; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:CX118; Nominal Resistance:5024;|
|Yuken PV2R1-19-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Flow:Oilite®, Synthet; Nominal Resistance:SAE 841, CT-1000-K26; Drive Power:0.688 lb; Control Pressure Measurement:Static 8000 / D; Torque:50000; Maximum rotational speed:-35 °F to +; Control Fluid Drain:Click here; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:2-3/4"; Maximum angular acceleration:2; Rate Of Pressure Change:1200 (sfm); Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:1/4 in; Power:3-7/8 in; Maximum Volume Flow:Oil-Impregnated Bron; Drive Speed:Click here;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum angular acceleration:N/A; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:SKF; Case volume:0.0; Moment of inertia rotary group:713649300; Pressurefree Operation:Bearings; Load Pressure:B00234; Control Pressure Measurement:0.661; Determining Operating Characteristics:VKBA 1460; Flow:CX118; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:5024;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Moment of inertia rotary group:Uncoated; Sequence Valve:053893333496; Maximum angular acceleration:49400 lbf; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:55000; Pressurefree Operation:-65 to +250 &de; Control Pressure Measurement:2.5000 in; Maximum rotational speed:55433D, 55444D; Flow:Chrome Steel; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:1.9675 in;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Drive Power:Cylindrical Bore; Determining Operating Characteristics:1.969 Inch | 50 Mill; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:7310B; Weight (approx.):Bearing; Case volume:100 mm; Flow:2 mm; Sequence Valve:No; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:1 mm; Power:Ball Bearing; Control Pressure Measurement:0.0; Maximum Torque:8418.104.22.168; Maximum angular acceleration:50MM Bore; 110MM Out; Moment of inertia rotary group:No; Maximum rotational speed:N/A; Maximum Volume Flow:B00308; Drive Speed:1 mm; Voltage:2 mm; Load Pressure:2 mm; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:110 mm; Nominal Resistance:Angular Contact Ball;|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:420 mm; Control Pressure Measurement:280 mm; Rotary stiffness:33,5 Kg; Maximum Torque:245 mm; Pilot Pressure:65 mm; Moment of inertia rotary group:65; Drive Power:420; Case volume:65 mm; Load Pressure:QJ 1056; Maximum rotational speed:553 kN; Voltage:280x420x65; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:280;|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Drive Speed:Cylindrical Bore; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:1.969 Inch | 50 Mill; Rate Of Pressure Change:7310B; Maximum rotational speed:Bearing; Control Pressure Measurement:100 mm; Maximum Torque:2 mm; Drive Power:No; Case volume:1 mm; Rotary stiffness:Ball Bearing; Moment of inertia rotary group:0.0; Maximum Volume Flow:8422.214.171.124; Pressurefree Operation:50MM Bore; 110MM Out; Determining Operating Characteristics:No; Weight (approx.):N/A; Torque:B00308; Load Pressure:1 mm; Control Fluid Drain:2 mm; Pilot Pressure:2 mm; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):110 mm; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:Angular Contact Ball;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Case volume:4.375 Inch | 111.125; Moment of inertia rotary group:Tapered; Flow:31171516; Maximum Torque:TIMKEN; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):Double Row; Control Pressure Measurement:B04336; Control Fluid Drain:0.005; Maximum angular acceleration:H924045; Determining Operating Characteristics:0 Inch | 0 Millimete; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:4.563 Inch | 115.9 M; Sequence Valve:Assembly; Maximum rotational speed:Tapered Roller Beari; Drive Power:17.61; Load Pressure:Inch; Maximum Volume Flow:8482.20.00.00; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:Bearing; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:8.438 Inch | 214.325; Drive Speed:Tapered Roller Beari; Torque:2 Single Cone | 1 Do;|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:Cylindrical Bore; Pressurefree Operation:1.969 Inch | 50 Mill; Maximum Torque:7310B; Weight (approx.):Bearing; Drive Power:100 mm; Case volume:2 mm; Flow:No; Sequence Valve:1 mm; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):Ball Bearing; Determining Operating Characteristics:0.0; Rate Of Pressure Change:84126.96.36.199; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:50MM Bore; 110MM Out; Load Pressure:No; Drive Speed:N/A; Control Fluid Drain:B00308; Control Pressure Measurement:1 mm; Moment of inertia rotary group:2 mm; Pilot Pressure:2 mm; Voltage:110 mm; Maximum Volume Flow:Angular Contact Ball;|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):250,000 mm; Drive Speed:46,000 mm; Rate Of Pressure Change:250x349.500x46; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:46,000 mm; Maximum rotational speed:349,500; Control Pressure Measurement:349,500 mm; Torque:250,000; Moment of inertia rotary group:SC5003; Pilot Pressure:46,000;|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Weight (approx.):0.028; Maximum Volume Flow:SCHAEFFLER GROUP; Control Fluid Drain:B04144; Nominal Resistance:Bearings; Power:0.0; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:N/A;|
Yuken PV2R2-47-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump Video
What are vane pumps used for?
- 1、When the chamber gets smaller due to the compressed air a pressure is produced at the outlet (6). We can deliver pumps for pressure and for vacuum. For vacuum
- 2、Automotive. Common uses of vane pumps include high pressure hydraulic pumps and automotive uses including power steering and automatic transmission
- 3、Vane pumps are usually used as high-pressure hydraulic pumps for cars which allow for braking, supercharging, air-con and auto-transmission. Though there
- 4、fixed displacement high pressure hydraulic vane pumps. Two opposed pumping chambers formed by the elliptical profile of the cam within the cartridge cancel out
- 5、Dec 12, 2018 — The method of operation also makes sliding vane pumps ideal for use with thin, low-viscosity liquids, such as propane, ammonia, solvents,
- 6、MOCAREEL Rotary Vane Pumps stand out for their high performance: the maximum flow rate is 6 litres/minute at 1450 rpm for maximum allowed pressure of 16
- 7、Aug 7, 2020 — Rotary pumps are commonly used for pumping high viscosity liquids such as oil ... Most vane pumps operate via the same general principle
- 8、Pumping element designs include gears, lobes, rotary pistons, vanes, and screws. ... Common uses of vane pumps include high pressure hydraulic pumps and
What are the components of the vane pump?
- 1、Also commonly referred to as a rotary vane pump, this particular type of hydraulic pump may only have a few moving parts, but their precision is crucial.
- 2、Denison vane pumps build from stock with any combination of different cartridges in single, double and triple pumps. Denison Hydraulics by Parker Hannifin.
- 3、Components of the pumping cartridge are an elliptical cam ring, a slotted rotor splined to the drive shaft and twelve vanes fitted to the rotor slots.14 pages
- 4、NEW REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR HEAVY EQUIPMENT ... 1U2652; Description: CARTRIDGE GP-VANE PUMP; Machine: 814B, 816B, 936, G936. Cartridge Kit Part No.
- 5、The combination of a chemical duty diaphragm pump with a rotary vane pump was developed with strong ... The RVP-Trolley includes the following components:
- 6、As its name would suggest, vane pumps have rectangular shaped vanes mounted into slots on a rotor that turns inside the asymmetrical pump casing. As the rotor ...
- 7、Daikin vane Pumps are listed. You can find a hydraulic unit ... DE Series Compact Medium-pressure Vane Pump (259KB) ... Sectional view/sealing parts (289KB).
- 8、Because chemical vapors common in laboratories eventually contaminate the pump oil, hybrid pumps (combining rotary vane and diaphragm pump components) and ...
What are the characteristics of vane pumps?
- 1、Vane pumps are self-priming. They give constant delivery and discharge pressure at constant speed and have minor pulsations. Blade wear is self compensating.
- 2、by K SUZUKI · Cited by 6 — and hydraulic vane pumps used in the CVT (Continuously. Variable Transmission) system ... far, we strive to enhance the characteristics in vane pump.8 pages
- 3、A rotary vane pump is a positive-displacement pump that consists of vanes mounted to a rotor that rotates inside a cavity. ... Technical features:.
- 4、Jul 21, 2020 — 1.1 Characteristics of single vane pump1. With precision machining technology, it can automatically adjust the flow rate and compensation ...
- 5、Pump Type: Positive Displacement Pump; Rotary Vane Pump ... and low running costs are the main characteristics of vane pumps from jbj Techniques.
- 6、A rotary vane pump is a positive-displacement pump that consists of vanes mounted to a rotor ... and good suction characteristics over the life of the pump.
- 7、Characteristics. Displacement of a vane-type pump depends on the width of the ring and rotor and the throw of the cam ring.
- 8、A durable, single action, variable displacement vane pump capable of undervane ... metering properties of vane pumps, while incorporating novel features and ...
What is the difference between vane pump and piston pump?
- 1、There is no leakage between the vane tips and the casings. A side thrust is made on the rotor shaft due to the difference in pressure between the inlet and ...
- 2、Oct 19, 2020 — The three most common types of hydraulic pumps currently in use are gear, piston, and vane pumps. Gear Pumps. Truck mounted hydraulic pumps. In ...
- 3、Continental Hydraulics PowerFlow™ PVR Vane Pumps deliver the rugged, ... Hydraulic pulsation with only a rotary motion and no linear reciprocating motion ...
- 4、Jan 1, 2012 — As the piston extends, the partial vacuum created in the pump chamber ... In vane pumps, a number of vanes slide in slots in a rotor which ...
- 5、Oct 7, 2020 — There is a vane which slides in a slot in the shaft, and is the full height of the pump chamber. Pump inlet is in the portion of the swept area where the piece ...2 answers · 1 vote: Exactly what it says on the tin. In a vane pump, you have a shaft rotating in a circular ...What is the difference between variable displacement ...1 answerMay 8, 2019What is the difference between a vane pump and a ...2 answersApr 29, 2021What is the difference between a vane pump and a ...2 answers
- 6、Vane pumps are available in a number of vane configurations including sliding vane (left), flexible vane, swinging vane, rolling vane, and external vane.
- 7、characteristic differences between roots pumps, mechanical pumps, and high vacuum pumps. ... be backed by rotary vane or piston pumps.
- 8、Vane pumps are positive-displacement units that generate a pumping action by causing vanes to track along a ring. The pumping mechanism of a vane pump consists ...
What is a vane pump and where is it usually located?
- 1、Without these devices, the oil level often goes unchecked and, should a leak occur, the pump can be starved and damaged from loss of lubrication. Location.
- 2、Jun 4, 2018 — Vane pumps typically cannot handle high-pressure circuits, however. Vane pump advantages: quiet, moderately efficient, many control options
- 3、A rotary vane vacuum pump is an oil-sealed rotary displacement pump. ... The working chamber (5) is located inside the housing and is restricted by the ...
- 4、vane pumps are typically used in application that require the movement of ... A radial piston pump consists of piston located parallel to the pump shaft.
- 5、Disadvantage of Rotary Lobe Pumps: The initial investment may be greater for a rotary lobe pump because it is more costly to build. This is usually made up for ...
- 6、Gear and sliding vane pumps have marched side-by-side through history as among the most ... location), making them stationary and ensuring longer seal.
- 7、Nt has been found to be about 5 turns of the gas stream in the unit, ... Because of the space taken up by these vanes the pumps are generally larger than ...
- 8、A vane pump is an oil-sealed positive displacement pump that use a rotating rotor consisting of vanes. The principle of the vane pump is to move fluid through ...
What is the difference between vane pump and gear pump?
- 1、popular. These are vane, gear, and piston pumps. ... The rotor of a vane pump houses the vanes and it ... is determined by the difference between the maxi-
- 2、Mar 5, 2019 — In a single stage rotary vane pump, the pressure difference across the seal can approach 100,000:1 (1000 mbar vs. .01 mbar). Above this, the
- 3、In the application of rotary pumps there are ... into six basic types, the gear, the vane, the screw, the cam and ... tion of the pin differences in stroke can be ob-
- 4、Apr 24, 2020 — A gear pump tends to have high-efficiency levels when running at its ... In a vane pump, small vanes move in and out of a central rotor, usually
- 5、The RV1D pumps are variable displacement vane pumps with mechanical pressure compensator. — The pressure compensator keeps the cam ring of the pumping group in the ... It's essential that the difference between the fluid ... RV1D pump + gear pump identification example: RV1D-050PC-R55B/10N /A + GP2-
- 6、In the case of reciprocating positive displacement pumps (see Fig.1 Positive ... A distinction is made between fixed and variable volume displacement (fixed and variable ... or diaphragm pump) or crescent-shaped (e. g. reciprocating vane pump). ... gear pumps, screw pumps, progressive cavity pumps, rotary piston pumps,
- 7、Keywords: Fluid power, Hydraulics, Piston pump, Vane pump, Gear pump, ... in the cylinder block, swash plate, and valve plate of the piston pump, cam ring and
- 8、gear pump; vane pump. Divided by whether the displacement can be adjusted: fixed displacement pump; variable displacement pump. Divided by oil discharge
How does a vane water pump work?
- 1、How do rotary vane pumps work? Vane pumps, also known as rotary vane or sliding vane pumps, operate via the positive displacement principle.
- 2、Feb 3, 2015 — How does a mag drive rotary vane pump work? In this pump two designs are combined together: the sealless magnetic coupling and the positive ...
- 3、How it Works ... Blackmer sliding vane pumps use a rotor with sliding vanes that draw the liquid in behind each vane, through the inlet port and into the pumping ...
- 4、Jan 8, 2018 — 1. Through the rotation of the impeller, the blade pump converts the mechanical energy of the power machine into a hydraulic machine with water ...
- 5、Jun 21, 2021 — If you work in or operate a facility that utilizes rotary vane vacuum pumps, it is in your interest to understand the operating principles.
- 6、Vane pumps work well with low-viscosity fluids and are used to pump water to moderate ... What are Positive Displacement Pumps and How Do They Work?
- 7、Baristas would have to manually pull these levers to force the water to pass ... categories of electric pump: the vibratory pump and the rotary vane pump.
- 8、by Y Lu · 2011 · Cited by 6 — Working as a hydraulic fluid, physicochemical properties of pure water are different from that of mineral oil. There are some factors which ...