#Yuken PV2R2-41-L-LAA-4222 single Vane pump#Parts Table 1##
|Socket Bolt||15 mm||35 mm||11,3 kN||0,07 Kg|
|Housings Casings||7 mm||22 mm||7 mm||208|
|Set Plate||55 mm||80 mm||89,7 kN||0,78 Kg|
|Ball Joint||110 mm||200 mm||328 kN||4,9 Kg|
|Inclined Plate||129||24 mm||12 mm||55 mm|
|Rod||74.61 mm||7332 lb||66 kN||4.9 kg|
|Skeleton Oil Seal||0.0||2.42||0,07 Kg||-|
|Barrel Washer||1.575 Inch | 40 Millimeter||3.15 Inch | 80 Millimeter||1 mm||-|
|Valve Plates||VV (Non-Contact Rubber Seal)||4480 RPM||3.15 Inch | 80 Millimeter||-|
|Block Springs||65||190 kN||135||2.42|
|Pressure Plate||1.5000 in||5.6500 in||9||110 mm|
|Cylinder||8 Days||49.5 kN||89,7 kN||38 mm|
|Block Cylinder||6 mm||16 mm||16 mm||4475 lb|
|Set Plate||85||AP2083F0 TCZ 35 55 9 FKM NOK||C215-||0.807|
|Yuken PV2R1-12-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Determining Operating Characteristics:Oilite®, Synthet; Torque:SAE 841, CT-1000-K26; Nominal Resistance:0.688 lb; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):Static 8000 / D; Drive Power:50000; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:-35 °F to +; Pressurefree Operation:Click here; Drive Speed:2-3/4"; Maximum Torque:2; Weight (approx.):1200 (sfm); Maximum rotational speed:1/4 in; Control Pressure Measurement:3-7/8 in; Sequence Valve:Oil-Impregnated Bron; Rate Of Pressure Change:Click here;|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum Volume Flow:31171504; Maximum angular acceleration:C3-Loose; Weight (approx.):No; Sequence Valve:0.894; Torque:B00308; Maximum Torque:Single Row Ball Bear; Load Pressure:Ball; Drive Speed:4.0; Pilot Pressure:No; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):0.866 Inch | 22 Mill; Maximum rotational speed:84126.96.36.199; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:Metric; Case volume:NACHI; Determining Operating Characteristics:N/A; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:ABEC 1 | ISO P0; Rate Of Pressure Change:Open; Drive Power:1.97; Rotary stiffness:85MM Bore; 130MM Out; Pressurefree Operation:5.118 Inch | 130 Mil; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:6017 C3 BN;|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Moment of inertia rotary group:0.028; Sequence Valve:SCHAEFFLER GROUP; Maximum rotational speed:B04144; Control Fluid Drain:Bearings; Voltage:0.0; Maximum Volume Flow:N/A;|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Pilot Pressure:1/2 Inch; Voltage:UC210-30; Weight (approx.):4.375 Inch | 111.13; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:4; Drive Speed:Inch; Case volume:Contact Seal; Sequence Valve:Flange Block Bearing; Nominal Resistance:84188.8.131.52; Load Pressure:Set Screw; Control Fluid Drain:Single Row | Spheric; Power:Bearing; Maximum Torque:5.51; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:0.0; Moment of inertia rotary group:No Pilot; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):31171501; Flow:2.626; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:Flanged; Rate Of Pressure Change:Ball Bearing; Maximum angular acceleration:Cast Iron;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Drive Power:1/2 Inch; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:UC210-30; Moment of inertia rotary group:4.375 Inch | 111.13; Power:4; Control Fluid Drain:Inch; Weight (approx.):Contact Seal; Load Pressure:Flange Block Bearing; Maximum Torque:84184.108.40.206; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:Set Screw; Pressurefree Operation:Single Row | Spheric; Torque:Bearing; Maximum angular acceleration:5.51; Rate Of Pressure Change:0.0; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:No Pilot; Determining Operating Characteristics:31171501; Nominal Resistance:2.626; Voltage:Flanged; Sequence Valve:Ball Bearing; Case volume:Cast Iron;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:Oilite®, Synthet; Pilot Pressure:SAE 841, CT-1000-K26; Drive Power:0.688 lb; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:Static 8000 / D; Maximum Torque:50000; Rotary stiffness:-35 °F to +; Nominal Resistance:Click here; Power:2-3/4"; Drive Speed:2; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):1200 (sfm); Pressurefree Operation:1/4 in; Voltage:3-7/8 in; Flow:Oil-Impregnated Bron; Moment of inertia rotary group:Click here;|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Rotary stiffness:12 mm; Sequence Valve:0,6 mm; Determining Operating Characteristics:M22×1,5; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):22 mm; Maximum rotational speed:15 °; Maximum Volume Flow:20 mm; Control Pressure Measurement:50 mm; Torque:84 mm; Voltage:28 mm; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:0,41 Kg; Flow:43 mm; Pressurefree Operation:SIJ22; Weight (approx.):27,5 kN; Rate Of Pressure Change:109 mm; Moment of inertia rotary group:38,1 mm; Drive Power:32 mm; Load Pressure:37 mm; Drive Speed:30 mm; Maximum Torque:22;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum Volume Flow:420 mm; Weight (approx.):280 mm; Case volume:33,5 Kg; Drive Speed:245 mm; Pressurefree Operation:65 mm; Pilot Pressure:65; Nominal Resistance:420; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:65 mm; Voltage:QJ 1056; Control Pressure Measurement:553 kN; Load Pressure:280x420x65; Maximum rotational speed:280;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Load Pressure:31171504; Maximum Torque:C3-Loose; Control Fluid Drain:No; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:0.894; Control Pressure Measurement:B00308; Flow:Single Row Ball Bear; Determining Operating Characteristics:Ball; Pressurefree Operation:4.0; Maximum angular acceleration:No; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):0.866 Inch | 22 Mill; Maximum rotational speed:84220.127.116.11; Torque:Metric; Case volume:NACHI; Voltage:N/A; Rate Of Pressure Change:ABEC 1 | ISO P0; Drive Speed:Open; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:1.97; Drive Power:85MM Bore; 130MM Out; Maximum Volume Flow:5.118 Inch | 130 Mil; Pilot Pressure:6017 C3 BN;|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Pressurefree Operation:250,000 mm; Voltage:46,000 mm; Maximum Torque:250x349.500x46; Determining Operating Characteristics:46,000 mm; Rotary stiffness:349,500; Control Fluid Drain:349,500 mm; Maximum rotational speed:250,000; Control Pressure Measurement:SC5003; Drive Power:46,000;|
|Yuken PV2R1-19-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Determining Operating Characteristics:12 mm; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:0,6 mm; Pilot Pressure:M22×1,5; Maximum Torque:22 mm; Weight (approx.):15 °; Sequence Valve:20 mm; Rotary stiffness:50 mm; Voltage:84 mm; Power:28 mm; Control Fluid Drain:0,41 Kg; Nominal Resistance:43 mm; Control Pressure Measurement:SIJ22; Pressurefree Operation:27,5 kN; Drive Speed:109 mm; Drive Power:38,1 mm; Flow:32 mm; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):37 mm; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:30 mm; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:22;|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):31171504; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:C3-Loose; Pressurefree Operation:No; Voltage:0.894; Load Pressure:B00308; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:Single Row Ball Bear; Case volume:Ball; Weight (approx.):4.0; Maximum angular acceleration:No; Sequence Valve:0.866 Inch | 22 Mill; Pilot Pressure:8418.104.22.168; Drive Power:Metric; Control Fluid Drain:NACHI; Torque:N/A; Rate Of Pressure Change:ABEC 1 | ISO P0; Maximum Torque:Open; Power:1.97; Maximum rotational speed:85MM Bore; 130MM Out; Maximum Volume Flow:5.118 Inch | 130 Mil; Rotary stiffness:6017 C3 BN;|
Yuken PV2R2-41-L-LAA-4222 single Vane pump Video
What is the difference between vane pump and gear pump?
- 1、The difference between gear pump and vane pump · 1. All are reversed-type positive displacement pumps with certain self-priming capacity, but dry rotation is not
- 2、The crescent internal gear pump has an outer or rotor gear that is generally ... allowing the spaces between gear teeth to completely fill and not cavitate. Internal ... Sliding vane pumps (Figure 4) operate quite differently from gear and ... Thin. Liquids. Viscous. Solids. Dry Prime. Diff. Pressure. Internal Gear. G. G. E. P. A. G
- 3、At Pump Solutions we have a range of rotary vane pumps for automotive, ... They normally produce higher efficiencies compared to gear pumps and are generally ... provides an approximate constant flow at fixed speed, despite changes in the
- 4、Good pumping efficiency and gas ballast in the low 10-2 mbar region. Forced Oil Circulation. • The dedicated oil circulation gear pump ensures efficient and
- 5、Jan 17, 2019 — A comparison between a CFD simulation with PumpLinx and a 0D ... for a vane pump, the results obtained by the analysis of the gears' profiles
- 6、Below is a quick comparison table that highlights the main performance differences between centrifugal (rotodynamic) pumps and positive displacement pumps
- 7、Aug 20, 2017 — Why Fluid Filtration Essential in a Hydraulic System? Common Problems of Hydraulic Vane Pumps and Motors · Is Your Water Pump Failing?
- 8、In the case of reciprocating positive displacement pumps (see Fig.1 Positive ... A distinction is made between fixed and variable volume displacement (fixed and variable ... or diaphragm pump) or crescent-shaped (e. g. reciprocating vane pump). ... gear pumps, screw pumps, progressive cavity pumps, rotary piston pumps,
What are vane pumps used for?
- 2、Mar 16, 2020 — Vane pumps are best suited for varying system pressure, zero NPSHA, vapor, suspended solids and prolonged dry-run operation. Vane
- 3、Mar 12, 2019 — How do rotary vane vacuum pumps work? In an oil-sealed rotary vane pump (or dry vane mechanism) an offset rotor fitted with vanes that slide in
- 4、in this type of rotary vacuum suction pump can arrive vacuum range. single stage rotary vane pump is widely used in food industry,vacuum packing ,material drying
- 5、An oil lubricated rotary vane pump is a type of pump used to evacuate, that is to say extract air or other gas contained in a closed chamber, in order to reduce the
- 6、Jul 1, 2017 — (Page 1) The DuoLine two-stage high-performance rotary vane pumps (photo) cover all low- and medium-vacuum applications, achieving
- 7、Jan 17, 2019 — A specific template for vane pumps was used. In the variable chambers, the cells were anchored to the vanes and to the outer diameter of the
- 8、The key purpose of using Rotary vane pump is for formation of raw materials and used for packaging of finished products. It is a key part used by both small and
What is the difference between vane pump and piston pump?
- 1、Feb 28, 2020 — Bent axis hydraulic pumps operate similar to piston pumps in that the ... Vane pumps are positive displacement pumps that can work with a ...
- 2、In a vane-type pump, a slotted rotor splined to a drive shaft rotates between closely fitted side plates that are inside of an elliptical- or ...
- 3、Aug 3, 2020 — Piston-style pumps have complex internal components that often allow them to vary the displacement per rev. Compared to a gear pump, you have ...
- 4、Jan 20, 2015 — Larger diaphragm pumps are also available to use with rotary evaporators or vacuum ovens. Care should be taken when choosing a Diaphragm Pump on ...
- 5、Of gear, piston and vane pumps, one type is not better than any other type in ... Piston pumps can have the pistons arranged in a radial or axial fashion.
- 6、You can also bleed air from a release point in the hydraulic system. When internal components like veins and pistons get stuck, inefficiencies and noises begin ...
- 7、Objectives · Differentiate between fixed and variable displacement · Compare the different designs of gear, vane and piston pumps ...
- 8、EATON Vickers VMQ Series Vane Pumps V-PUVN-TM001-E5 February 2009 ... ing in a unique combination of higher pressure capabilities and.
What are the characteristics of vane pumps?
- 1、by Y Inaguma · Cited by 10 — 3 FRICTION TORQUE CHARACTERISTICS OF. VANE PUMPS. 3.1 Friction torque characteristic of vane pump using ordinary vane. In a hydraulic machine operated for a ...
- 2、Vane pumps are self-priming. They give constant delivery and discharge pressure at constant speed and have minor pulsations. Blade wear is self compensating.
- 3、The DS-102 is a dual-stage oil-sealed rotary vane pump that delivers a pumping speed ... Catalog with features and benefits of Agilent's Rotary Vane Pumps.
- 4、Oct 31, 2013 — This simple, yet ingenious, design enables the sliding vane pump to deliver the operational characteristics that are necessary for effective ...
- 5、A Vane pump is a positives displacement pump used to increase the pressure of the flowing fluid by the use of a vane that is mounted on a rotor.What Is Vane Pump?Types of Vane Pumps:
- 6、02 Objective: To investigate the characteristics of vane pump. Apparatus: Multi pump test Bench Figure: Apparatus Diagram Vane Pump:- Vane pumps can handle ...
- 7、Revised 1/95. 698. Vickers®. Vane Pumps ... Basic Performance Data – Single and Double Pumps. Operating Characteristics at 1200 r/min with Petroleum Oil.
- 8、Mar 4, 2021 — Thanks to the low noise and vibrations, vane pumps are more comfortable for operators. This characteristic makes them useful for applications on ...
What is a vane pump and where is it usually located?
- 1、1. A slotted rotor is eccentrically supported in a cycloidal cam. The rotor is located close to the wall of the cam so a crescent-shaped cavity is formed ...
- 2、Invented in the late 19th century, these types of pumps have been found to be extremely useful in a wide range of industrial environments, and this will likely ...
- 3、These hydraulic actuators are usually hydraulic cylinders or motors. ... The design of the axial piston pump is based on the swash plate principle or curved ...
- 4、Usually ships within 3 busines s days. Fluid Type: Diesel; Voltage: 220V AC; Flow Rate: 10+ GPM; Pump Type: Vane.
- 5、are located alternately each 90° of rotation. ... The vane-type hydraulic pump will normally provide good service when it is operated with a good grade of ...7 pages
- 6、Sep 23, 2019 — Rotary vane pumps usually perform better than diaphragm pumps in that you ... Another example of built-in vacuum control can be found in the ...
- 7、Without these devices, the oil level often goes unchecked and, should a leak occur, the pump can be starved and damaged from loss of lubrication. Location.
- 8、A rotary vane vacuum pump is an oil-sealed rotary displacement pump. ... The working chamber (5) is located inside the housing and is restricted by the ...
How does a vane water pump work?
- 1、by TF Wnek · Cited by 4 — by Centrifugal Pumps work ... cause, with an even number, impeller vanes would be ... rically opposite, two impeller vanes would be adjacent to the.
- 2、Jan 1, 2012 — A pump produces liquid movement or flow: it does not generate pressure. ... Volumetric efficiencies of gear pumps run as high as 93% under ...
- 3、Jul 10, 2009 — Of those, gear and vane pumps are primarily used for fixed-flow ... How fast does the pump have to work: cycle rate speed/response time?
- 4、Application filed by CAMERON STEAM PUMP WORKS AS ... It is therefore an object of the lnvention to enable the impeller vanes to engage the largest possible ...
- 5、Mar 12, 2019 — How do rotary vane vacuum pumps work? ... temperature is low and air damp) will cause condensates (e.g. water vapour) to collect in the oil.
- 6、Water, specifically, does extensive damage to pump components when the pump ... The vane pump is a device that works on the principle of positive ...
- 7、May 2, 2021 — How do sliding vane pumps work? ... a pump pull water? How far will a 1/2 HP well pump push water? What is the pressure of 1 hp water pump?
- 8、These municipal works serve two important purposes: they protect human health and safeguard environmental quality. Treatment of drinking water helps to prevent ...
What are the components of the vane pump?
- 1、Vane pumps are especially useful when working with low viscosity fluids and liquids. There are no metal-on-metal moving parts and components so you do not ...
- 2、The standard configuration includes a brush or brushless DC motor, but AC motors are available as well upon request. The internal parts… Flow Rate (Min), Flow ...
- 3、Apr 2, 2020 — Whether it is your first time designing a vane pump or the tenth time, ... most common pump element design materials, component dimensions, ...
- 4、Foster Sliding Vane Pumps. Foster pumps have been an essential component of many industries since its inception in 1845. Heavily relied upon for its ...
- 5、Sep 7, 2021 — Many industries utilize hydraulic vane pumps, from the automotive and ... with the vanes being the parts that are the most prone to wear and ...
- 6、All industrial pumps are equipped with an adjustable internal relief valve and feature self-adjusting sliding vanes and vane drivers to improve pumping ...
- 7、Jun 4, 2018 — Vane pumps reside in the middle ground between gear and piston pumps. ... What components make up hydraulic power units or HPUs?
- 8、Nov 17, 2021 — Rotary pumps consist of an input point, the pumping element (lobes, screws, gears, or vanes), and an output point. Fluid enters the pump ...