#Yuken PV2R1-17-L-LAA-4222 single Vane pump#Parts Table 1##
|Pressure Plate||310 mm||170 mm||564 mm||Bearing|
|Retainer Plate||95 mm||65 mm||3 Bolt Flange Bracket||0,64 Kg|
|Ball Guides||12 mm||6||30.0||1 mm|
|Servo Piston||2.87 Inch | 72.9 Millimeter||2.5 Inch | 63.5 Millimeter||0.0||6.356|
|Inclined Plate||0 Inch | 0 Millimeter||2.625 Inch | 66.675 Millimeter||0.0||0.697|
|Shafts||1.728 Inch | 43.9 Millimeter||1.378 Inch | 35 Millimeter||0.0||1.47|
|The Ball Hinge Spring||6 mm||No Pilot||0.0||8.251|
|Friction Plate||7||200° °F||0.0||1.128|
|Set Plate||Flanged||70,4 kN||31171501||8.5 Inch | 215 Millimeter|
|Gear Pump||31171501||70,4 kN||4.4 mm||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Seal Kits||580 mm||420 mm||1 mm||3/4 Inch|
|Rod||This product line was formerly known as “Revolvo”||662798259352||Light Series||39.7|
|Piston Shoe||125 mm||70 mm||420 mm||6|
|Swash Plate||4.4 mm||22215||Inch||2 x 5/8|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Torque:250,000 mm; Power:46,000 mm; Maximum rotational speed:250x349.500x46; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:46,000 mm; Voltage:349,500; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:349,500 mm; Sequence Valve:250,000; Moment of inertia rotary group:SC5003; Rate Of Pressure Change:46,000;|
|Yuken PV2R1-12-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Load Pressure:N/A; Maximum angular acceleration:SKF; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):0.0; Maximum Torque:713649300; Pressurefree Operation:Bearings; Moment of inertia rotary group:B00234; Nominal Resistance:0.661; Torque:VKBA 1460; Maximum Volume Flow:CX118; Drive Speed:5024;|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Power:250,000 mm; Maximum rotational speed:46,000 mm; Weight (approx.):250x349.500x46; Drive Power:46,000 mm; Torque:349,500; Drive Speed:349,500 mm; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:250,000; Maximum angular acceleration:SC5003; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:46,000;|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Displacement, geometric, per revolution:0.028; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):SCHAEFFLER GROUP; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:B04144; Maximum Volume Flow:Bearings; Power:0.0; Rotary stiffness:N/A;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Torque:420 mm; Sequence Valve:280 mm; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):33,5 Kg; Power:245 mm; Drive Speed:65 mm; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:65; Moment of inertia rotary group:420; Maximum rotational speed:65 mm; Rate Of Pressure Change:QJ 1056; Pressurefree Operation:553 kN; Determining Operating Characteristics:280x420x65; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:280;|
|Yuken PV2R1-14-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Nominal Resistance:Cylindrical Bore; Flow:1.969 Inch | 50 Mill; Pilot Pressure:7310B; Rotary stiffness:Bearing; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:100 mm; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:2 mm; Maximum rotational speed:No; Power:1 mm; Maximum Torque:Ball Bearing; Torque:0.0; Sequence Valve:8422.214.171.124; Control Pressure Measurement:50MM Bore; 110MM Out; Case volume:No; Determining Operating Characteristics:N/A; Drive Power:B00308; Voltage:1 mm; Control Fluid Drain:2 mm; Weight (approx.):2 mm; Load Pressure:110 mm; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):Angular Contact Ball;|
|Yuken PV2R1-19-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Flow:Uncoated; Drive Power:053893333496; Case volume:49400 lbf; Maximum Volume Flow:55000; Sequence Valve:-65 to +250 &de; Nominal Resistance:2.5000 in; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:55433D, 55444D; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:Chrome Steel; Control Pressure Measurement:1.9675 in;|
|Yuken PV2R1-31-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Nominal Resistance:12 mm; Rate Of Pressure Change:0,6 mm; Rotary stiffness:M22×1,5; Load Pressure:22 mm; Case volume:15 °; Maximum rotational speed:20 mm; Weight (approx.):50 mm; Drive Speed:84 mm; Pressurefree Operation:28 mm; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:0,41 Kg; Drive Power:43 mm; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:SIJ22; Maximum Volume Flow:27,5 kN; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:109 mm; Pilot Pressure:38,1 mm; Power:32 mm; Maximum angular acceleration:37 mm; Torque:30 mm; Control Pressure Measurement:22;|
|Yuken PV2R1-17-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Drive Speed:N/A; Nominal Resistance:SKF; Displacement, geometric, per revolution:0.0; Control Fluid Drain:713649300; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):Bearings; Control Pressure Measurement:B00234; Drive Power:0.661; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:VKBA 1460; Determining Operating Characteristics:CX118; Rotary stiffness:5024;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Drive Speed:0.028; Flow:SCHAEFFLER GROUP; Torque:B04144; Control Fluid Drain:Bearings; Case volume:0.0; Rotary stiffness:N/A;|
|Yuken PV2R1-25-L-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Maximum angular acceleration:1/2 Inch; Maximum Volume Flow:UC210-30; Flow:4.375 Inch | 111.13; Load Pressure:4; Drive Speed:Inch; Maximum rotational speed:Contact Seal; Determining Operating Characteristics:Flange Block Bearing; Maximum Axial Force At Standstill:84126.96.36.199; Torque:Set Screw; Control Fluid Drain:Single Row | Spheric; Pilot Pressure:Bearing; Case volume:5.51; Maximum Torque:0.0; Weight (approx.):No Pilot; Moment of inertia rotary group:31171501; Control Pressure Measurement:2.626; Rotary stiffness:Flanged; Pressurefree Operation:Ball Bearing; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:Cast Iron;|
|Yuken PV2R1-23-F-RAA-4222 single Vane pump||Load Pressure:420 mm; Drive Power:280 mm; Maximum Permissible Pilot Pressure:33,5 Kg; Sequence Valve:245 mm; Maximum Permissible Speed (limit Speed):65 mm; Rate Of Pressure Change:65; Control Pressure Measurement:420; Drive Speed:65 mm; Power:QJ 1056; Maximum angular acceleration:553 kN; Torque:280x420x65; Moment of inertia rotary group:280;|
Yuken PV2R1-17-L-LAA-4222 single Vane pump Video
What are the components of the vane pump?
- 1、Sep 7, 2021 — Many industries utilize hydraulic vane pumps, from the automotive and ... with the vanes being the parts that are the most prone to wear and ...
- 2、Jul 7, 2020 — Rotary vane pump Components. Eurobalt Engineering specializes in manufacturing metal components by using various technologies such as casting, ...
- 3、Mar 5, 2019 — One of the critical components in a rotary vane pump is the exhaust valve (Fig. 4), which is fed by multiple ports.
- 4、Supplier of Berarma Variable displacement vane pumps up to 250 bar, PHP PUMPS, PLP PUMPS, ATEX, PSPK PUMPS, PSP PUMPS, PVS PUMPS,
- 5、A critical element in vane pump design is how the vanes are pushed into contact with the pump housing, and how the vane tips are machined at this very point.
- 6、Vane Pump Overview. While vane pumps can handle moderate viscosity liquids, ... Shaft Seal - Component mechanical seals, industry-standard cartridge.
- 7、ciency of single-source solutions across various industries. Foster Sliding Vane Pumps. Foster pumps have been an essential component of many industries ...
- 8、Nov 17, 2021 — Rotary pumps consist of an input point, the pumping element (lobes, screws, gears, or vanes), and an output point. Fluid enters the pump ...
What is the difference between vane pump and piston pump?
- 1、Of gear, piston and vane pumps, one type is not better than any other type in ... Piston pumps can have the pistons arranged in a radial or axial fashion.
- 2、The hybrid pump is a combination of fixed displacement vane pump B, C, D cartridges combined with a variable cartridge of PV20 or PV29 piston pump.
- 3、Oct 7, 2020 — Piston pump and vane pump is both fixed and variable types of pump ... Difference between Gear pump and centrifugal pump ...
- 4、Objectives · Differentiate between fixed and variable displacement · Compare the different designs of gear, vane and piston pumps ...
- 5、You can also bleed air from a release point in the hydraulic system. When internal components like veins and pistons get stuck, inefficiencies and noises begin ...
- 6、Dec 23, 2015 — Gear pumps, vane pumps, piston pumps, the biggest difference between them is the structural characteristics are not the same.
- 7、combined with a variable cartridge of PV20 or PV29 piston pump. ... difference between inlet pressure (at the pump flange) and atmospheric pressure must not ...
- 8、MCQs: What is the difference between vane pump and radial piston pump? - Mechanical Engineering Questions - Hydraulics & Pneumatics Test Questions.
How does a vane water pump work?
- 1、For antiwear hydraulic fluids and water glycols, the inlet pressure must not exceed ... Do not operate pump more than 5 seconds at any speed or viscosity.
- 2、increasing use of water which many-a-times had ... oil devices and industries that have to do with ... The working principles of rotating vane pump.
- 3、The precisely fitted sliding vanes move in the slots, driven to the cylinder wall by centrifugal force. Separate the individual working chambers are created by ...
- 4、A positive displacement pump works by using a screw, a blade, a vane, a lobe, ... Vane Pump (Impeller Pump) has moderate capacity, low pressure, ...
- 5、The claw rotors do not come into contact either with each other nor with the ... These vacuum pumps work in accordance to the proven rotary vane technology.
- 6、Rotary vane vacuum pumps are mechanical vacuum pumps that operate via rotary positive displacement. ... Larger pumps may have additional impeller vanes.
- 7、May 2, 2021 — How do sliding vane pumps work? ... a pump pull water? How far will a 1/2 HP well pump push water? What is the pressure of 1 hp water pump?
- 8、The working chamber (5) is located inside the housing and is restricted by the stator, rotor and the vanes. The eccentrically installed rotor and vanes divide ...
What is the difference between vane pump and gear pump?
- 1、At Pump Solutions we have a range of rotary vane pumps for automotive, ... They normally produce higher efficiencies compared to gear pumps and are generally ... provides an approximate constant flow at fixed speed, despite changes in the
- 2、A gear pump produces flow by carrying fluid in between the teeth of two meshing ... Variable-displacement, pressure-compensated vane pump. ... To investigate these differences, consider a simple circuit using a fixed-displacement pump
- 3、Jan 17, 2019 — A comparison between a CFD simulation with PumpLinx and a 0D ... for a vane pump, the results obtained by the analysis of the gears' profiles
- 4、Pathfinder Tags: efficiency gear positive power rotary pump vane ... Important to note here is that there are important differences between
- 5、Mar 5, 2019 — In a single stage rotary vane pump, the pressure difference across the seal can approach 100,000:1 (1000 mbar vs. .01 mbar). Above this, the
- 6、In this video, I explained Comparison between Gear Pumps, Vane Pump and Piston Pump
- 7、Hydraulic gear pumps are very useful in chemical installation to pump fluids of ... The manufacturer of vane hydraulic pump makes this device in a different way
- 8、Internal Gear. PSG technology ... m3/h. Screw. Pump. Non contacting screws (if timing gear). High pressure (>100bar) & low pulsation ... the pump. • Fluid is transferred between the vanes from the inlet to the ... Allowed diff. pressure +/-55 bar
What are vane pumps used for?
- 1、Foster Sliding Vane Pumps. Foster pumps have been an essential component of many industries since its inception in 1845. Heavily relied upon for its durability,
- 2、This keeps bearing loads and other stresses low for longer pump service life. PUMPING ACTION. Each pair of vanes forms a pumping chamber which increases in
- 3、Sep 26, 2013 — Their pumps still appear in motor vehicles for hydraulic applications and are also used in chemical plants, espresso machines, beverage vending
- 4、Prior to the present invention, a conventional vane pump primarily used in machine tools and industrial machines includes, as shown in FIG. 1, in a cylinder body
- 5、An oil lubricated rotary vane pump is a type of pump used to evacuate, that is to say extract air or other gas contained in a closed chamber, in order to reduce the
- 6、Vane pumps tend to be used in low pressure installations rather than high pressure. As the pressure within the pump chamber increases, the vanes start to
- 7、They are typically used for viscous fluids which are lubricating such as oils, petroleum's, diesel, animal oils/blood, and fuel oil. They can also handle non-
- 8、Dec 16, 2018 — The operational characteristics of sliding vane pumps have proven to hold many ... This enables the pump to be used in top-offload suction-lift
What is a vane pump and where is it usually located?
- 1、Every rotary vane vacuum pump is based on the same standard components. ... In addition, the air is normally led through an air-air cooler to reduce the ...
- 2、by M Rundo · 2019 · Cited by 13 — Usually, the main problem when a pump works in ... radial extension, while in a vane pump, the chambers are located at a constant diameter.
- 3、Nt has been found to be about 5 turns of the gas stream in the unit, ... Because of the space taken up by these vanes the pumps are generally larger than ...
- 4、by W Fiebig · 2021 · Cited by 2 — The new design of the vane pump integrated with the electric motor  is based on the kinematic inversion and assumes that the rotor of the ...
- 5、These hydraulic actuators are usually hydraulic cylinders or motors. ... The design of the axial piston pump is based on the swash plate principle or curved ...
- 6、Sep 7, 2021 — A hydraulic vane pump typically does not do well with the processing of very high viscosity fluids. It also will not handle excessively high ...
- 7、Vane pumps tend to be used in low pressure installations rather than high pressure. As the pressure within the pump chamber increases, the vanes start to ...
- 8、Sep 23, 2019 — Rotary vane pumps usually perform better than diaphragm pumps in that you ... Another example of built-in vacuum control can be found in the ...
What are the characteristics of vane pumps?
- 1、A rotary vane pump is a positive-displacement pump that consists of vanes mounted to a rotor ... and good suction characteristics over the life of the pump.
- 2、As the rotor rotates and fluid enters the pump, centrifugal force, hydraulic pressure, and/or pushrods pushes the vanes to the walls of the housing. A tight ...0 votes: Vane Pump A Vane Pump is a type of positive displacement pump. It uses the back and forth motion of the rectangular shaped vanes inside slots to move ...
- 3、Manufacturers and Suppliers of Sliding Vane Pump, Vane Pumps, Rotary Vane Pump ... in keeping with industry's specific requirements and has unique features.
- 4、main characteristics of vane pumps from jbj Techniques. links to other types of pumps and motors ... fixed displacement high pressure hydraulic vane pumps.
- 5、Unbalanced vane pump with pressure-compensated variable delivery. ... Pump design with a wide range of operating characteristics are available.12 pages
- 6、The simplest vane pump has a circular rotor rotating inside a larger circular cavity. The centers of these two circles are offset, causing eccentricity. Vanes ...
- 7、Vane pumps are noted for their dry priming, ease of maintenance, and good suction characteristics over the life of the pump. Moreover, vanes can usually ...
- 8、MOCAREEL®, the new Rotary Vane Pump represents ... The technolopolymer body has similar features ... ODE Rotary Vane Pumps are designed to guarantee.